Reasons why this is amazing:
1. This woman calls the robbers in her home "young men."
2. The ridiculously long explanation of what happened is delivered lecture-style from what appears to be her library.
3. The moral of the story is that alcohol causes problems.
4. A saucepan can easily mete out justice.
5. This quote: "'She was upset that she had to turn over her favorite saucepan as evidence.'" I would be too.
6. This story is brought to you from a town in Ohio right next to where I grew up. Because we know how to take care of business in the heartland.
Thanks to Rob for this!