Monday, February 2, 2009

Blunching at Blossom


I really don't feel up to the challenge of writing the definitive post on Chelsea's wonderful vegan establishment, but it has been over 24 hours since a handful of SPFers dined at Blossom and something needs to be said. I'm going to have to take advantage of my total boredom and inability to write a paper on encyclopedias right now and shortly relive the experience.

omg i really like blossom and want to go back.

Okay, so Blossom is fairly expensive, and the second bottle of champagne was probably unnecessarily lavish. But sometimes, in new york, you just have to sacrifice eating for the rest of the week so you can pretend to be in an episode of sex and the city.

While my french toast was pretty badass, I'm kind of plagued with regret for not getting the tofu scramble. But k and eLs insisted upon it and I'm pretty opposed to more than half of the table getting the same dish. At the time, I also thought it was unacceptable to get beet salad for the second time this week, and I'm realizing that was silly of me because now I can't stop thinking about it. Also, that chocolate thing that the people at the table next us caught me shamelessly lusting over would be cool right about now.

Basically, I have a lot of unfinished business at Blossom.

3 comments:

eLs said...

We'll just have to go back then.

"This isn't how it was on Sex and the City."

MMM TOFU SCRAMBLE AND TOO MUCH WINE...

k said...

next time we have to demand "sex and the city" seating. i'm sure they get that all the time.

CaseyMustPie said...

"Could you please put us at the rectangular table? And if Natasha comes in here tell her to spare herself the humiliation and turn around."