Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Better Omelette


What a breakfast I had this morning, everybody. While omelettes have become a Sunday staple here at the stoop, today we really outdid ourselves.

This particular omelette involved potatoes, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, and, naturally, eggs. The mozrraella was a new thing for us, and it worked out really well. We also have never used mushrooms before, because I don't like mushrooms, but I digress.

We also made sweet ass Italian sausage with maple syrup, which really satisfied a craving that I was unaware of having. Baby arugula, toast, and coffee rounded it out.

There are like, years of leftovers if anyone wants to comeover and eat and keep me entertained during all the football. All the damn football. Oh Sunday.

No comments: