Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Teaser

So...I've been a little neglectful of SPF lately, and I apologize from the bottom of my food-lovin' heart for that. However, the simple truth of the matter is that I honestly don't have the time to rectify that problem right now.

What I CAN do for you is promise that I will be penning a plethora of posts in the very near future. I have a LOT of food-related fun to share with you all, most notably the Indian food I inhaled on Monday night and a superb brunch I ingested while in D.C. last the weekend. Alas, though the timing is not right at the moment, my devotion to SPF will not, can not, shall not waver.

Don't give up on me, my SPFs!

To be continued...

1 comment:

mwr said...

Ditto. I have a back log that I'm keeping, but this two job thing is killing me.